Terms & Conditions:
- No RUSH orders - Do not ask.
- Orders can take 2 weeks or up to 4 months. Average is 6 weeks, but depending on current work load it changes.
- Prices quoted by picture are estimates only. Once items are in hand and inspected we reserve the right to adjust quote accordingly.
- I do not mind doing very small parts (screws, washers, nuts, ball guides, etc.), but if they do not all make it back it is not my responsibility and I will not be held liable.
- We will attempt to plate stainless steel products if you insist, but if there are continued issues we will strip and polish and bill accordingly.
- Plating is not a perfect science - There may be small blemishes and fine scratches. I inspect everything very good, but please understand plating is NOT perfect. If you look hard enough you will find something.
BRASS Plating Terms and Conditions:
- Brass plating could have slight variations in color from piece to piece. We strive to have a 98% match, but brass plating can have slight color variations.
- Quality control on brass plating is very hard. We sometimes re-run brass parts up to 10 times. There are just some small blemishes in brass plating that we must let slide.
- Brass plating is clear coated to prevent tarnishing and therefore can have dust and debris in the clear coat from time to time.
- Brass plating can sometimes have very small and slight swirls or polishing marks or light scratching.